11.10.2008
I woke up at 12pm.
Ya. 12!!!! First time coz
i'm having serious insomnia.
I only managed to rest ard 7am in the morning.
Quickly bathed and wake Bb up.
Bb drop me off at Civic Center and i took train to work.
I only managed to reach office at 2pm. Opps. =X
Boss asked me if i have anything on after work, said no.
He brought me along to a colleague's house warming at Novena.
The reno is damn nice! But the space is too crampy. I prefer bigger space.
Anyway we went off ard 9plus and i msged Bb when i board the train. He's telling
me he feels like having munchy food but sadly the pasar malam near his place moved.
So being the very nice GF, i bought Mac Meal Upsize for him back home.
On the way back to his house, my toes hurts terribly. i asked if he could come
down n fetch me. He called n rushed down immediately. Damn Nice, This BF! xD
Bb was eatinf n the doggies wan alil of the nuggets too. ( -__- )
Bathed and continued watching Moon Resonance. Slept at 4am.
Dreams painted @
12:16 AM