Wednesday, October 08, 2008
08.10.2008
Just when i'm counting down 2-3 hours off work,
work starts coming in. Shit.
Okay, got to admit it's like dat.
Especially Friday.
And i'm definitely against staying back for OT on Friday
coz i rather come back on Sat and work rather than on a
Friday evening, thinking dat everyone's out enjoying themselves
or thinking how to spend their weekends.
I'm like them too. I don't wanna get stuck in a pathetic office ALONE on Friday Evening..
It feels terrible. Maybe it's for me only.
Back to before knocking off, i spent the last 15mins talking to my friend till i found the pple
ard me start to pack their stuff n head home.
Goodness.. I went back to my seat n start working. Went to eat at ard 7pm.
Came back n i browsed thru several blogs.
It seems dat Everyone's meeting their SweetHeart after work!!!!!!!!
I think i got somehow or rather affected by it leh.
So i stop shaking my leg n text Bb.
I told him "Everyone's meeting their SweetHeart. I wanna meet my SweetHeart too! :( "
So he called me but then..Boss went for dinner n he's nt back yet plus i got alil more things
to clear before i can go. So i worked my ass off till 8pm n ran away.
Guess the guys must be pretty upset that i'm going home. xD
Reached home n packed alil stuff before calling Bb im ready.
He came n fetch me soon after and we r somewhere near an aquarium shop near my house.
Guess wad. the boss thought we r married!!! *Speechless*
Anyway later on he said something which i didnt hear properly n Bb too so i didnt answered
his question.
LOL. Back to Bb's place n Bui bui's happy seeing me!!!
I played with him for awhile n he went to drink water several times.
K. I wanna go acc Bb now.
Gd Nite to All and
Happy 6th Months, Mrs Tan! =D
Dreams painted @
7:52 AM