09.02.2008 Saturday, February 09, 2008
today's my 1st day working alone with AKK.
When i just got in, it's so weird coz I didnt bring my uniform (can't find) and I was brought to the office waiting for an officer. He turns out to be soooooooooo tall (grow until so tall for what?) and he sees me like an alien. = X
Anyway.. it's so fun learning how to take stock, talk alil to customers, asking the salesmen for help. But it's not fun when other salesmen doesnt seem friendly AT ALL loh. KNS.
Old = Big Deal huh? N.. I sold the very 1st keyboard myself in my whole life today. So damn happy
Though it's not very expensive but.. it's the stepping stone for me, get it? If u don't, pls go knock against the wall coz I just accidentally banged against it. = (
Tml's meeting AKK for breakfast b4 going to work. Hope everything's fine tml!! heh heh.
Dreams painted @
9:43 AM