Tuesday, October 11, 2005
I'm going to have a mental breakdown. Real soon. Really too much.I was at the bus stop with Ping JiE n gang waiting for bus n she smsed to scold mi just for a little mistake. I didn't know what's wrong with her. Ytd i juz went to bank in fri's sales n i tot sat's 1 can keep in case at nite dun have enough $2 n $5 den seriously i didnt c sun's sales. She said didnt we usually did it dat way? But.. arlow? I didnt went there to bank in for half a yr. Sumore i'm being helpful to help u bank in. Just dat i didnt do the last 2 days 1 n u'r mad. FINE!! I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANY CALLS FROM TODAY TO THURS ONWARDS.I have the RIGHT to ANSWER the phone or not. Just GET LOST.It's irritating. Imagine having a msg almost everyday saying this cannot do, dat rule must follow. Well.. y dun u all go n write a law book den counter us everytime we work?
Dreams painted @
10:05 PM