Me : XiU(*^^*)v
1st Cry: 15th Nov
Status: Blessed with Happiness
*~ Loves ~*
Her BB Darling♥♥♥
Being Herself
Furry Rabbits
Issey Miyake EDT
Gucci Envy Me EDT
Anderson's Ice Cream
Black/ White/ Purple/ Orange/ Blue
Lovely White Roses Stained With Fresh Blood
Song
to go Japan with B by 2015
Get Braces on!
More Perfume Blusher
La Mer de Creme Pedicure Session Sony Ericsson 980i
Swarovski CrystaLs
More Lejaby Lingerie
La Mer The Eye Concentrate Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Plus
Laneige STRAWBERRY YOGURT PEELING GEL
06.10.05 alright... i'm super tired when i reached home after sch. I onli can remembered i mixed Pinky's gender up. I actually told BiaOYi Pinky's a male!!!! Den realized Pinky is actually a female coz it's rightful owner is a male!!!! Aiyo~ Tired tired tired. Changed into big big home clothes n wanted to slp already but feeling quite sick + feverish. Went to puke den ate 2 panadols. After dat i suddenly remembered i promised to help PingYi make new keys! Shit. Means got to go out later on at nite again. Sigh. Called PingYi up to give my schedule den she asked mi whether i'm fine anot coz my voice isnt in the normal tone. Well.. at 1st i decided to give her 3 days -> fri to sun. End up i gave 5 days! *faintx* N even agreed to help her do full on sat. Did i mention it earlier on?! Sigh sigh sigh. I tink i nid more slp !!! Slp slp slp slp slp n dun wake up to work. Yay! I slept from 5+ to 10pm n woke up to slp walk ard for food. Watched Corpse Bride b4 i went to bed again which is ard 3am. I guess i nid to stop taking in dairy products like ice cream n chocolate milk + carrot juice coz my liver can't take it. It's going to get poisoned. ( x.x )