Wednesday, March 18, 2009
18.03.2009
Was on MC.
I prepared B's things when he's preparing to go work.
Feed the dogs n when i'm abt to leave, Bui Bui's very relunctant to let me go.
I guess they r very afraid tat i might not wan them anymore n maybe it's becoz no one's at home.
I took 30mins to ran away. LOL.
Seen the doc n bought lunch back.
Wash the bedsheet, dry it + pillows (B's having stiff neck these few days =( )
Bathed the dogs before i leave to meet Sis.
WAH LAU!
it's been a long long time since i went orchard.
Browsed thru Gucci, Prada, LV n Coach.
Gonna buy a Gucci bag with Sis on Nov.
( ^-^ )
Cabbed home with Sis but i alighted at the petrol kiosk beside BBDC waiting for
B to fetch me home.
I did chores again till 1am.
Dreams painted @
7:22 PM