Saturday, December 13, 2008
Ytd i OT-ed again.
Yes.
I broke my rule of not OT-ing on Friday.
But..
Guess wad?
I'm left with no choice.
Left the office ard 7pm and went back home to
chat with Mrs Chua for awhile.
Ate half a small cup of B & J Cookie Dough
before leaving to meet B.
He gave me NTUC Vouchers. YAY!
Sooo happy loh. =))
We fetch his fren to another fren's house before
going to T1 for Popeye.
My treat.
I ordered 4pc meal UPSIZE with a Large Mash Potato then additonal 1 Reg Coke, 1 Regular Coleslaw, 6 pc drumlets n 1 Reg Fries.
The drumlets aren't nice. So cold. =(
Anyway i ate most of the items coz i didnt had dinner. LOL.
Almost fall aslp on the way home.
N upon reaching home, I napped for 1 hr before B woke mi up to go bath.
Dreams painted @
12:10 AM