31.10.2008
I was counting down to the time i can knock off while the
printer runs out of ink thus.. can't print documents = no work!
Yay! Means tml which is a SATURDAY = NO WORK DAY, i get to
shop until i drop *Provided that my pay comes in lah*
In the end just minutes before i knock off, boss assumed that i'm COMING
to work tml thus he got the IT staff to configure my com to another printer.
&^%!@#$^&((&^$#@@@$%^%^$#%^
Feeling blue while on the way to meet Sis, i totally FORGOT about giving her
a call to inform i'm on the way there. OPPS!
We went Lot 1 for dinner before heading to Sasa. WAH LAU EH!
Dr G BB Cream SOLD OUT!
Heng we managed to find another brand called Diamond Ger i tink?
I WANNA BUY!!!!!
Then we spotted the KOSE masky for nose i tink? 35 only! can buy!
Plus i got to trim my hair alil, do pedicure, perphaps dye my hair,
buy more office clothes , cosemetics n skin care!!
Shit. I sound so bimbo.
Alright.. it's 1238am.
Happy 7th Monthsary Bb!
Tml i gotta go work AGAIN.
I tink i have been doing OT straight from Mon till Fri already.
*slaps forehead*
Dreams painted @
9:31 AM