Saturday, September 27, 2008
28.09.2008 (Sun)
Just came back after Bb dropped me at IMM.
Packed my late brunch back. =)
27.09.2008 (Sat)
Woke up n rot ard.. Bb left for work earlier than me.
I only got my ass out at 1pm n reached the office at 2pm.
Surprisingly there's only Mon n Wayne there.
Usually boss, jacky n phyo will be present too.
Super low morale.
I worked from 2pm n went off at 8pm without dinner yet.
Trying to find a nice wallet for Mrs Chua's berday but cldnt
find anything dat suits her yet. =/
Took 188 home n no one's at home either.
Today is a weird day to me.
Took my makeup remover n off i went to shop at IMM.
Bought 2 sets of popcorn chicken.1 for me to eat while i'm
walking ard n 1 for Darling.
I got bored soon after n went to wait for Darling at his car.
He came ard 10+ mins later with this...

I got sooooooo teary. I wanted to get it on Fri night when i first
saw it at Cine, u know? Furthermore i didn't tell it to him either.
Bb!!! Thanks so muchhhhh for ur Melody.
Love it to BITS!
=))))))
Dreams painted @
11:06 PM