Sunday, September 14, 2008
14.09.2008
I waited until I'm uber bored at home for Bb so i
began to walk to IMM. In the end i managed to shop
ard while waiting for him. LOLz. N off we went to Chinese
Garden for Lantern Festival! Yay~
The lanterns were uber cute but the very forgetful me forgot to
charge my hp n take pics. =(
Bb insisted the Bad Bird aka Bad Bad Maru is cute while i think
My Melody is cuter. We went to roam ard the Tortoise Musemum too.
Bb thought that its a waste of money coz there isnt much to see in there.
And guess wad?! I managed to see his ex over there. Very pretty i must say. Really... But wad's done has been done n he's mine for now. =)
Reached home ard 11plus n i rested at 130am. Just when i fall aslp, Bb helped me took off my specs n my hp rang. it rang not once, not twice but thrice. Bb said who the hell msg u at this hr. I said "it's a fren.." off the hp just in case it RANG again n i guess Bb'a gonna get angry. =X
Dreams painted @
6:31 PM