Thursday, August 07, 2008
Shall back track till last Sun.
Am real busy this wk.
Maybe it's becoz MiniBoss went for reservist i think..
Last Sun.. 03.08.2008
Supposed to meet Sis for facial. In the end... Yes, u got it right.
She set me on plane AGAIN! Okay. She burnt my Sunday and shld
made it up with 10 Mac Sundaes from her. XD
Mon 04.08.2008
I went to Lot 1 for dinner at Sakae.
Was craving for it though i ate it on Sun at Westmall. =X
Tue 05.08.2008
I went to have a follow up session with the Doc again.
She says my body is still very "tense". Got to take things easier bah
and no fried food for me! = ((
Wed 06.08.2008
Darling's mum asked me over to eat at his house.
I got to choose wad soup i want! ( ^^ )v
But i waited for Darling to come back at 10pm then i had my dinner. =(
He made it up by peeling prawns and feed me. XD
Thurs 07.08.2008
Darling said he can knock off early thus i took bus 188 to IMM
and wait there for him to fetch me home and take my clothes before
heading to his home coz i told him it's raining.
Just when i alighted, a lady came to me n offer to shelter me there but i said
it's okay coz it's only across the road. ( -__- )
Waited for awhile and Darling's here with his friend. We dropped him off at CWP and headed to pack my dinner. Fed the doggies and had dinner.
I stuffed him half of my dinner. XD
I think i whined the whole night to him abt the Sony Ericsson W980i. LOL.
Can't blame me. too chio already. But then.. i still need to get a watch first. =(
Saded!!!!!
Fri 08.08.08
it's.. Friday!!!! I'm so sure i'm NOT going to do OT today!!
I wanna go cut my hair after work. Tml might be going for pedicure
or shop ard loh. Damn bored at work now. = (
Dreams painted @
8:13 PM