Happy 22nd Berday HuiPing... Saturday, December 29, 2007
30.12.2007
Dearest Hui Ping's berday at Cafe Del Mar.
1st time I went Sentosa so late at nite and by car. .
Looking at her being "sabo" by her poly mate, I felt helpless.. Coz. it's her berday so I want her to be happy. Like the cheerful ger who loves to drink yet cant by her ex. Though the after effect isnt great but I felt that she throughly enjoyed herself. Am happy for her sia.
While on the way home, I suddenly thought abt X'mas.
It seems to be the festive that I would never celebrate with my Loved One.
Not when it's 3 yrs ago, or this yr. Is it mend to be like dat ?
Im not too sure either. But. This yr, i felt happy coz I do have frens who care abt me, who appreciate me as a human being. Thanks for everything.
I Love You.
Dreams painted @
11:46 AM