Sunday, December 10, 2006
Wondering.Sumtimes i do wonder.. Have i done anything wrong? How come it seems that out of a sudden after having ShUShU, everyone's neglecting me, ignoring me?? Why?
Maybe they thought I will give all my time to him?
Yesyes. But i would also give time to frens too ?
Now, I'm wondering between me and ShUShU. Has something go wrong ? Did we quarrel? No arh.. But sumtimes I felt real terrible. It's like.. I'm the man and he's the Lady. I know I'm blur lar and somehow my nerve got insensitive alr. Den he's the sensitive type of "Man". ( --")
I also want to be a SMALL lady can mah, ShUShU?
I didnt wan to be the one ordering and bringing back to the table arh. Once i turned beside me and I envy the young couple next to us. = ( I know sumtimes I did get angry arh but... I juz didnt wan to jam the Q behind me.
I also got things I wanted but did I always put them in my mouth?
No arh. But did i told you not to overspent on my berday?
I just wanted pure surprises frm you. Did you ever know?
Dreams painted @
5:06 AM