17.05.06It's 1.15am in the morning n i'm still sitting in front of the com. Juz finished sending my resume out. Hopefully i can get a job asap. N anyone who forces mi again shall get a big scolding frm mi. I'm super pissed with tat F***king agent n GYT. I tot she's so kind to intro a NICE agent to mi. In the end, she scolded mi due to mi skipping dat interview n tat CHICKEN agent called to complain to her. Well... if u love $ so much den u better get AWAY frm mi. U didnt even listen to my point of view n jollywell say mi. Dat's FINE! i'm NOT going to REFLECT n apologize. An agent is SUPPOSED to help mi get interviews so dat i COULD get tat job n they get PAID b4 they scram. WTF nagged at mi!!! I juz didnt wan things to get worse so i Controlled the temper down with his. If i didnt, u can see everyone's looking at mi. She's not the only agent in Sinagpore n she's super irritating.Stop nagging at mi for no reason else u would die terribly.Gd Nite. =)
Dreams painted @
10:17 AM