Sunday, November 27, 2005
27.11.05 -> Happy Berday CY!alright. 1st.. i wan to say thanks to Shar BiaO JiE for cheering mi up, going Expo n shopping with mi. =) Thanks!!! I oso wan to thankx LiLi JiE n Brother for cheering mi up too.After going Expo, we went to Sakae to eat coz i'm hungry -> due to starving for 5 1/2 days with biscuits as a meal a day. =(After shopping, we went to the temple awhile den Shar BiaO JiE took bus home for dinner while i go walk walk awhile b4 going home. =x Haiz... Been tinking n tinking n tinking for alot of things in the train, out of the train, on the way home, in the lift, in the room, while toking in MSN, returning phone calls etc.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!I juz "tok back" to my fren. Finally. . *wahaha~~~~ Evil...*Coz she came to say Hi den ask mi abt these few days y didnt c mi online. I told her i'm busy. Den she say she say busy dating arh. I said no.. busy crying. She den said ask mi to tell her den she wans to be my listening ear. I said dun wan coz she always tell everyone abt the things i told her. She replied :" where got..." den i need to mention all the past things to her. N guess wad... She actually denied and said :"if tat e case,u wan like tat say.
go ahead lor"Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Happy!!! Finally! ! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Dreams painted @
12:19 AM