Me : XiU(*^^*)v
1st Cry: 15th Nov
Status: Blessed with Happiness
*~ Loves ~*
Her BB Darling♥♥♥
Being Herself
Furry Rabbits
Issey Miyake EDT
Gucci Envy Me EDT
Anderson's Ice Cream
Black/ White/ Purple/ Orange/ Blue
Lovely White Roses Stained With Fresh Blood
Song
to go Japan with B by 2015
Get Braces on!
More Perfume Blusher
La Mer de Creme Pedicure Session Sony Ericsson 980i
Swarovski CrystaLs
More Lejaby Lingerie
La Mer The Eye Concentrate Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Plus
Laneige STRAWBERRY YOGURT PEELING GEL
Module havin: Web Application My Fac: Magdalene Lim My Mood: stressed…
Today wasn’t in da mood to come sch coz I “fought” verbally with someone. Argh! I still insisted that it’s not my mood =P can’t do anything to me. Got to redhill mrt station 10mins later n saw PiG+PinG JiE waitin for mi... didn’t talk coz I'm scared later say something wrong. Saw Livone JieJie while passing by the bus stop then she walked up da slop with us. After looking through last week’s grade, I’m totally stunned. Haha… Wrote down all the possible things that we need to include in the database and discussed if there’s anything else to add with my group members. As usual, Ah KoK keep sayin weird weird things to make Magdalene laugh. Got down with PiG and Doro to find PinG JiE and others. Had breakfast with them and then went up to carry on with work. Was very blur and stressed cause my lappy can’t run vb so need to keep asking Doro what she need me to do out. But I think that keep asking people might make them irritated so I kept my mouth shut. =X Went to PinG JiE’s class to play for a while and soon 3rd meeting begins.Totally don’t have da mood to present cause Doro’s lappy’s programme haven’t finished! >
I love it as I used to love it very much when I’m young...Haha~ Anyway the performance is nice!! Thumbs up! But then I think the solo yang qing performance also was very good leh…too bad didn’t got the chance to hear him play “Liang Zhu” or “Cang Hai Yi Sheng Siao” >< After it ended, Kian Hui and Fransin joined us...I find that KH n (-O.O-) got a CB coz (-O.O-) was asking where’s Fransin then KH said:” we go canteen play CS leh” (--“) oh my! But later on we all agreed to go Library cause there got air con though the weather is going to rain. At first the objective was to do their rj but when (-O.O-) saw the piano, he quickly went to play it while I was blogging the photos etc. After I finished it, went find a book about rabbits and knew a little more about them. Teach PinG JiE the right procedures on how you should shake a person’s hand and PinG JiE + Fransin’s face went ( --“ ) Then around 7 plus, a group of pace setters came all dressed in black to take photos. Mainly all are pretty and even asked (-O.O-) to play nicer songs. ( --“)By the way, saw on newspaper that Glenn Ong (34)and Jamie Yeo (27)got married on Saturday I think at New Creation Church situated at Suntec witnessed by 25 close friends and family members of theirs. So gd… furthermore I got quite a shock to know that Glenn was 7 years older than Jamie cause they both looked quite young to me. (*^^*) Left the library around 7.30pm cause the librarian came and “chased” us.While crossing the road, I got maligned for skipping school when I actually skipped it cause I went for exam and once I fell from the bridge on the way to interchange mah!!!! ><>
Didn’t want to argue with him due to headache getting worse. Haiz… These few days keep on sleeping late due to lending my ear to others too much and the day’s problem. >
While walking to the mrt station, we saw Ah Teck!!! He said that mi and PinG JiE looked very close together cause he often see us together I think. =P N the moment Ah Teck went to sit down on the bench while waiting for the train to come, I came to a conclusion: All men are lazy! *no offence* but as I observed, a lot of them tends to look for seats while waiting for trains/buses etc. >D My train came 1st and I bid bye to (-O.O-) and PinG JiE.Heard (-O.O-) saying about 1st time I went home without asking to go kaikai.( --“) Arlow?! It’s not that I didn’t want to go out but the situation doesn’t allow me to do so... 1) I got headache which might led to Bud getting ill if she didn’t get rest 2) (-O.O-) got cramp on his legs 3) PinG JiE’s tired 4) Tml I’m having lesson and my group only has 2 people if I skip. 5) I didn’t want to be useless =( So… maybe next few days when (-O.O-)’s cramps get better bahx and others are free. After all, BuD knows how to think for others, doesn’t she? (*^^*)v Went home and took 4 panadols immediately cause I knew 2 won’t be enough.Took a bath and ate 2 panadols more cause the headache is still there. Blog halfway and fell aslp but BuD’s bro woke mi up and bought mi 2 packets of Pocky + 1 packet of Chipsmore + 1 can of Pringles.. hahaha! Can camp inside my room already =X anyway I need to get to bed soon … Nitey ~